Name: Type Pro Ltd
Address: Whitchurch, Bucks UK, HP22 4LF
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Subscribers’ name, email address, personality type
• Which of our products you have subscribed to or purchased
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To download your Type report
• To register for the Superpowers program
• To register for the Type Pro Qualification course
• Because you have contacted us with an enquiry
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
• Send you the link to your report via email
• Send you the link to create your account with us via email
• Send you marketing messages via email that we think will be interesting for you
• Let you know when we have a new product or a special offer
• To send you articles about personality and related topics that you may find interesting
• Run statistics on the use of our website and efficacy of our marketing campaigns – this would be anonymised and not personally identifiable
• Run statistics to validate our questionnaires and reports – this would be anonymised and not personally identifiable
We do not share this information with any other organisations or individuals.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link or contacting email@example.com
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information (name, email, type, age, date of birth) for as long as you are a subscriber to Type-Pro Ltd. We will then dispose your information by deleting any electronic or paper files containing your personal identifiers.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whitchurch, Bucks UK, HP22 4LF if you wish to make a request.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Type Pro Ltd, Whitchurch, Bucks, UK HP22 4LF or email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Policy date 18th November 2022